Wednesday, October 8, 2008

What if god was one of us?

It's such a good question, I made a song out of it.

Oh, you say that's been done? Well I'll just do what everyone does when something like this happens - unfairly judge my competition.


What if God was one of us
Then by simple mathematics, we, the people, would be equal to god. I think the first thing I'd try is locusts. I've always had a fondness for locusts.

Just a slob like one of us
Well I'd somehow doubt the strength of conviction would be the same. Then again, nobody confronted good ol' Henry VIII about his gluttony, perhaps the fear factor would outweigh the disgust.

Just a stranger on the bus
It wouldn't be too surprising. We worship celebrities, who are just attractive strangers. However slob + stranger makes things more complicated.

Trying to make his way home
Aw, now I feel bad for the poor guy. He stopped to ask for directions and all of a sudden he's being harrassed by billions of people.


Ridiculous. My song was better. Unfortunately, now you'll never hear it. Don't worry though, god liked it. He hears everything.

No comments: